Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Rain in Spain falls Mainly in the Plains


So these pictures are some of my favorites. That's definitely not all so I may share more throughout time. A Coruña is a big fishing town and so many Peruvians go there to work as fishermen. The picture of the fish is from this Peruvian family we ate with and was absolutely delicious. The Tower there is called the Tower of Hercules, it's super old and has a ton of history so it's awesome. I don't know the whole history but I do know people like the Romans used it for a watch tower. It's really just a big old lighthouse. The city is a busy little city with narrow congested streets and some random modern art pieces scattered throughout. Such as the rock formations. The Yo-yo there is the yo-yo my dad carried on his mission and my brothers carried on theirs, so there is a little sentimental value there. The things I learned about the Spanish people is that they love each other a ton, well they love everyone. They're very touchy and generous. The cathedrals are catholic cathedrals and that one there is the cathedral of James. It's kind of hard to put two years into one blog post so I'm not even gonna try. So for today. that's all I'm gonna say about Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment