Thursday, July 13, 2017

Piece by Piece

Today I bought this violin, it was only $20 so I didn't think it would be a problem. It's obviously missing some key parts here, so, for now, it's out of commission until I can get some extra body parts for it. It's a Bestler violin, whether that's good or not I have no idea. They go for anywhere between $120 to $200 and they're made in China. Nothing special but maybe I can make fix it and play it, I don't think anyone I know would ever be able to tell the difference. I also bought a miniature bookcase for our apartment, it was an anniversary gift to her. We put some books and candles on it and now it makes us feel slightly more at home in this little apartment. This thing is tiny though, which is good because we need smaller furniture so we don't feel crowded. In fact, this thing is meant to hold DVDs but it works great for our little living room. Piece by piece we're putting together the pieces to our home.


Before

After

I had to get the candles in there, they make it look like a piece from an old cryptic library.

No comments:

Post a Comment